What is Chiropractic Care ?
In over one hundred years of its modern development, Chiropractic has grown to major stature in the field of the healing arts and has reached millions of people. Chiropractors work both directly and indirectly with the nervous system.
Meet the Doctor
Whatever Dr. Jared Thomas does, he is firm, positive, and enthusiastic in his approach. Meet the man behind the magic!
What is Chiropractic
In over one hundred years of its modern development, Chiropractic has grown to major stature in the field of the healing arts.
First Visit is Only $30
Get the discounted rate of $30 which includes the consultation, exam, x-rays (if needed) and adjustment when you book online.
Every organ, tissue, and cell is controlled by nerve impulses traveling from the brain to all part of the body.
- Nerves make movement possible.
- Nerves transmit all sensations to the brain.
- Nerves make possible all sight, smell, taste, touch, and hearing.
- Nerves maintain balance.
- Nerves make it possible to swallow, make bowels move, control the liver, lungs, spleen, pancreas, gall bladder, and kidneys.
The nervous system is the master system which controls all of the systems of the body:
- and circulatory.
With Chiropractic, the approach to healing is mostly in the spine.
- The spine houses and protects the spinal cord, the switchboard of the nervous system through which nerve fibers pass from the brain to different parts of the body.
- The nerves leave the spinal cord through openings between movable spinal bones called vertebrae.
- When vertebrae, through injury or postural problems, become dysfunctional they interfere with the normal function of these nerves.
- This joint dysfunction causes pain and malfunction of the nervous system and is called a subluxation.
The objective of Chiropractic care is to determine, through exam and x-rays, the severity and number of subluxations in the body. Proper adjustments are given to improve joint function which will then reduce pain and other symptoms.
When the nerves function well the body will function as it should. This is health!
We love to hear from you. If you have any questions about Chiropractic services, Insurance, or anything at all give us a call or email.